This is a list of programmes that Ākina Foundation has delivered, and are no longer active or available.
- Launchpad 2014/2015 – an intensive national accelerator for social enterprise, run 2014/2015
- Thrive Manawatū – Entitled “Kia Puāwai te Pitomata – Growing Potential to Fruition”, and delivered in early 2016 in partnership with Te Tihi o Ruahine Whānau Ora Alliance.
- Far North Thrive – Delivered in partnership by Ākina and the Far North District Council in 2015.
- Growth Services – tailored support to strengthen your social enterprise, increase your impact and grow your revenue
- Thrive Tairāwhiti – bringing together entrepreneurs interested in starting for-purpose, social enterprises to improve social or environmental outcomes in the Tairāwhiti region.