This is a list of programmes that Ākina Foundation has delivered, and are no longer active or available.
- Launchpad – an intensive accelerator for social enterprise
- Te Hiringa Hononga – Maori Social Enterprise Development. Run in 2017.
- Thrive Tairāwhiti – bringing together entrepreneurs interested in starting for-purpose, social enterprises to improve social or environmental outcomes in the Tairāwhiti region. Run from July to October 2016.
- Thrive Manawatū – Entitled “Kia Puāwai te Pitomata – Growing Potential to Fruition”, and delivered in early 2016 in partnership with Te Tihi o Ruahine Whānau Ora Alliance.
- Far North Thrive – Delivered in partnership by Ākina and the Far North District Council in 2015.
- Auckland Rotary Kickstart Award – Applications closed in August 2017.