The Ākina Foundation supports people and organisations that have ideas to drive positive social or environmental change through social enterprise – purpose-driven organisations that trade to deliver social and environmental impact.
Ākina helps social enterprise grow through:
- Building the capability of people and organisations, from the early stages through to operating
- Supporting existing ventures to scale-up their solutions, and
- Facilitating investment in social enterprise.
These are delivered through a range of services:
- Workshops – find out more via introductory workshops
- Advisory Services – consultancy services to help established organisations and companies
- Impact Investment – helping social enterprises find investors and investors find meaningful impact
- Launchpad Work
We work with a wide range of organisations.