Start and grow your social enterprise
Ākina helps social enterprise start and grow through:
- Building the capability of people and organisations, from the early stages through to operating
- Supporting existing ventures to scale-up their solutions, and
- Facilitating investment in social enterprise.
These are delivered through a range of services:
- Resources – access to our Social Enterprise Resource Hub and helpful webinars.
- Workshops – if you’ve got an idea, want to build your enterprise, or simply interested in finding out more about social enterprise in New Zealand, we offer a series of short workshops.
- Capability Building – find more about our capability building programmes.
- Programme currently running > Elevate – group learning, specialist knowledge and tools, and mentoring