The Ākina Foundation supports people and organisations that have ideas to drive positive social or environmental change through social enterprise – purpose-driven organisations that trade to deliver social and environmental impact.
Our main services are:
- Helping social enterprises start and grow – resources, workshops and capability building for social enterprises in New Zealand.
- Providing tailored support – consulting services for corporates, governmental and non-for-profit organisations.
- Impact Investment – helping social enterprises find investors and investors find meaningful impact
- Market Connect – connecting social enterprises and businesses interested in buying social enterprise goods and services.
- International consulting services