Elevate: Customer is a programme to help established organisations use lean startup and other modern customer centric methods to better understand your customers. This includes everything from marketing to, and growing your customer base through to developing the right product or service to connect with them.
How does it work?
Up to three people from your organisation will work within a group learning environment through both workshops and mentoring sessions. There’s a limit of 6 ventures per programme, so get in quick.
$ 2,999.00 per programme*
*Support to subsidise the costs of Elevate may be available through Foundation funding and/or the Regional Business Partners programme. To determine if you are eligible for this support, please contact email@example.com.
- One 3-hour workshop per week
- One 3-hour mentoring session per week (the programme begins on the week of 11 September, and runs for 4 weeks).
What You’ll Do:
- Learn from SE practitioners through interactive workshops.
- Work through understanding modern customer centric methods for developing social enterprise products and services.
- Gain more confidence and a better understanding of your Social Enterprise.
- With support from mentors, practice and apply the concepts you learn on your own Social Enterprise.
- Get clarity on the steps you need to take to improve your performance.
What You’ll Get:
- A clear action plan that will help you scale your organisation.
- A Certificate of Completion to post to your professional network (based on completion of course requirements).
- Time with, and feedback from, subject matter experts, experienced mentors and a community of like-minded learners.
- Be part of a cohort that will live on beyond the programme
- Cake when we celebrate the end of each module!!
- Auckland: The Customer programme will begin the week of 16 September, with applications closing early August.
If you’ve got more questions, or would like to speak to someone about Elevate, feel free to get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org