Partners & Supporters
The Ākina Foundation is an independent charity – we work with partners from a range of sectors to enable us to deliver our services and work towards our vision.
Support comes in all shapes and sizes – our supporters donate goods, services or grants to help us meet our goals.
The benefits of partnering with us include:
- The opportunity to help shape and support the next generation of social enterprise in New Zealand
- Transformational skilled volunteering opportunities for your employees
- Unique access to innovative social enterprise models that are tackling our most pressing social and environmental challenges
- The opportunity to mentor and coach some of the country’s leading social entrepreneurs
- Early insight into high potential social enterprises that are de-risked and investment-ready
- Access to events and networking opportunities with other supporters, partners and industry leaders
- Recognition (to your comfort level) of our partnership in our marketing materials
- The ability for your company to tell a powerful story that supports your Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, and
- Charitable tax exemption.
If you’re interested in supporting our work, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us for more information.