Legal Structure for Social Enterprise
Wednesday, February 21: 11 AM – 1 PM
Venue is Basestation, 148 Durham Street, Tauranga
What is the right legal structure for your social enterprise?
What are the pros and cons of the different options?
What about having a charitable status?
Find out answers to these questions and more at our legal structure workshop.
This workshop will cover:
– When a social enterprise needs to operate under a legal structure
– The pros and cons of the more common legal structures for social enterprise
– What charitable status means and how it might affect your activities as a social enterprise
– The role of governing documents, policy and people in the governance of a social enterprise
– The proposed legal structure for NZ that has been developed.
You will gain a full picture of what needs to be considered when creating a legal structure under which to operate your social enterprise.
Meet other like-minded people and leave with a better understanding of the next steps and what services are available to support you.
This FREE 2-hour workshop is for Community Organisations, Social Entrepreneurs, Funders and all Supporters of Social Enterprise.
Presented by Eve Jolly and Rachel Glasier.
FREE Admission but Registration compulsory.