Ākina Workshop – Legal Structures for Social Enterprise – Christchurch
What is the right legal structure for your social enterprise? What are the pros and cons of the different options? What about having a charitable status? Find out answers to these questions and more at our legal structure workshop.
This workshop will cover:
- When a social enterprise needs to operate under a legal structure
- The pros and cons of the more common legal structures for social enterprise
- What charitable status means and how it might affect your activities as a social enterprise, and
- The role of governing documents, policy and people in the governance of a social enterprise.
Who should attend?
Social entrepreneurs and leaders of non-profits that:
- Are setting up an initial legal structure for their social enterprise
- Wondering whether their current legal structure will work for their social enterprise activity.
You will gain a full picture of what needs to be considered when creating a legalstructure under which to operate your social enterprise. Meet other like-minded people and leave with a better understanding of the next steps and what services are available to support you.
Please book here